Welcome to UniversalHunt and thanks for using our Services. When you use our Services, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of Universal Hunt Services, including but not limited to website Universalhunt.com, suspended or terminated at UniversalHunt’s discretion.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
Our mission is to provide a platform to connect people and exchange information using online and offline products and services. People here include individual professionals in their personal capacity and as representatives of the companies. Information here includes individual’s personal and professional details, company related information, career and job opportunities with organizations, news/articles/posts and opinions/comments/views/reviews/recommendations/endorsements ofprofessionals on content/information, third party services/advertisement and much more.
UniversalHunt’s endeavor is to create possibilities and opportunities for growth and development for professionals by creating a platform to network between professionals and exchange information including but not limited to Individual professional’s profiles, career opportunities and other professional opportunities, between companies and professionals, there by allowing professionals to be more informed, networked, productive, and successful. UniversalHunt provides platform to exchange information on AS-IS basis to all professionals.
Any Information presented by us about individual professionals, companies, job posts, articles, news, comments, third party advertisements or any other information whatsoever, through any means of communication, including but not limited to information presented on our website universalhunt.comor by our employees viaemail or verbally over phone, is on AS-IS basis and we do not verify, ratify, endorse, authenticate, validate, crosscheck, test, certify, refer, recommend or approve any Information/content or people including but not limited to users/members/visitors such as individual professionals/job-seekers/candidates or professionals representing companies/corporates whatsoever. All users must do a thorough independent information gathering, assessment, evaluation and background verification about the information, opportunity presented, the company or professionals representing the company or any other party or professional whatsoever necessary, in their personal interest, before getting in to any direct/indirect/formal/informal association/communication/review/comment/conclusion whatsoever suitable to them with any other party.
Universalhunt.com is an online website which provides only online solutions and offline support services for these solutions and is not a recruiting agent or recruitment partner to any employer or company but UniversalHunt may offer offline services of any type whatsoever directly or indirectly through its group companies, under same, similar and/or different brand names, websites, portals and/or applications, including but not limited to search, placement, recruitment services.
Apart from individual professionals who use our platform for their professional career or business benefit, our platform is used by several companies including but not limited to placement consultants and recruitment firms to post their jobs and find suitable candidates and connect to them.
As a matter of practice, UniversalHunt or its employees DO NOT extend any career advice. Any communication by any of UniversalHunt employee or representative or any third party claiming to be associated with Universal Hunt shall not over rule this condition at any point of time.
UniversalHunt or any of its employees DOES NOT represent, refer, prefer, introduce, guarantee, testify, certify or recommend any information like users or professionals or jobseekers, country, jobs or other opportunities, company or its employees including but not limited to the client companies who have shared jobs, for any kind of performance, commitment, output, authenticity or information of any nature whatsoever, for entering in to any type of direct/indirect/formal/informal understanding/agreement/contract/association of any nature whatsoever with any party.
Universalhunt.com is a public site with free access and Universal Hunt assumes no liability for the quality and genuineness of responses. Universal Hunt cannot monitor the responses that a person may receive in response to information he/she has displayed on the site. The all parties (individual professionals & individuals representing companies) would have to conduct their own background checks on the bonafide nature of all response(s).
You must remember that, any and all information weather compulsory or optional shared with UniversalHunt is on public platform and we are not responsible for maintaining privacy or confidentiality for any information of any typewhatsoever.You must be aware that the information can be used or misused in any form by other users to your benefit or loss of any type whatsoever. Hence, you are advised to share only that information with us, which you are comfortable in making public.If you are not comfortable in sharing any information (like but not only private, personal or confidential information), you may refrain from using our services and not associate with UniversalHunt in any manner. Though we may give option for privacy settings we may change these settings from time to time in the best business interest of UniversalHunt, without any consent or permission from the user or information provider.
UniversalHunt and/or its group companies may enter in to and/or exit from any business online and/or offline, from time to time, directly and/or indirectly through same or different brand names, which may include but does not limit to Human Resources Solutions like Job search / talent search / Resume writing / personal profiling / assessment and any other HR services, Social media / marketing services, Travel and Tourism / hotel and ticket booking / holiday packages, Real Estate services, Financial Services / financial advisory /Trading / Insurance / commodity & Equity broking / Portfolio Management Services / mutual funds / investment advisory of any / all types, Commodities Trading, Domain hosting, social media and Information Technology services both hardware as well as software, and/or any other products / services/ solutions.UniversalHunt reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of our brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this agreement.
You agree that by you directly or indirectly contacting us, using our paid and/or free products or services, registering with us, sharing with us any of your personal or professional information or company information, either in your personal individual capacity or as a representative of a company/institution via any means of communication like visiting in person or getting it delivered at our office or sending by mail/courier/letter or contacting through any letter or electronic means of communications like sending email, sms, visiting our website, accessing/downloading/uploading information on our website universalhunt.com or downloading our any application or surfing or browsing our website or any of the content or information provided by us,clicking Join Now Join UniversalHunt, Sign Up or similar, registering, accessing or using our offline and online products and services including but not limited to related mobile applications, developer platforms, premium services, or any content or information provided as part of these products and services, collectively, Services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). Your agreement is with UniversalHunt Private Limited (also referred to as UniversalHunt or we or the Company).
Registered users of our Services are Members and unregistered users are Visitors. This Agreement applies to both.This Statement makes up the entire agreement between the parties regarding UniversalHunt, and supersedes any prior agreements.
The agreement between UniversalHunt and the User is not a "non-poach agreement" nor can the same be termed or used as an alternative to "non-poach agreement" as all information goes to the public domain except information / data which is specifically assigned a non-public / private character as sole discretion of UniversalHunt. This agreement is non-exclusive in nature. Any subscription or usage of free or paid services does not confer exclusivity of service on any User.
UniversalHunt or UniversalHunt Platform here includes any or all of the
- UniversalHunt Private Limited
- Directors, Employees,representatives, agents of UniversalHunt Private Limited
- Website universalhunt.com and related applications, apps, interfaces, developer platforms etc.
This User Agreement Applies to any or all of YOU the Users including but not limited to any and/or all of the below:
- Registered users called Members and Unregistered users called Visitors
- People using Paid as well as unpaid or free services and products of UniversalHunt
- Professional Users or individuals or candidates or job-seekers.
- Corporates or Companies or Professionals representing companies.
- Any person whatsoever visiting or using our office premises
- Any Person using our products or services or platforms in any format online or offline and/or paid or free whatsoever including but not limited to print or electronic medium like developer platforms, website universalhunt.com, mobile application / apps, email, sms, mail etc.
- Any person directly or indirectly communicating with us via online and/or offline means
- Any person sharing or uploading or downloading any content or information of any type whatsoever including but not limited to confidential or non-confidential, individual information, personal information, resume, company information, reviews, comment, opinions, articles, news, general information, job posts, job applications etc. with UniversalHunt in any format whatsoever through any medium whatsoever like print or electronic medium or any other medium.
- Third Party / Advertisers posting information / content on UniversalHunt platform are also treated as the Users.
This User Agreement Applies to all Services including but not limited to any and/or all of the below:
- Any and/or All the products and/or services of UniversalHunt.
- Any and/or All of the paid or free products and/or services
- Used or unused part or all of the products and/or any or all of the services
- Provided through any and/or all means of communication including but not limited to offline (like employees, agents, affiliates, associates, business partners, agents or any other representatives appointed by UniversalHunt, print media etc.) and/or electronic means (like online website universalhunt.com or any other affiliate website of UniversalHunt, developer platforms, mobile applications, apps, email, sms, telephonic communication or any other electronic means) and/or any other means of communication whatsoever
- Any or all of the online services including but not limited to Online Services for users like Profile Creation (Personal Profile or Personal Page), Member Search, Company Profile (Company page), Job Post, Direct Reach, Networking, Company Reviews, U-mail, U-touch, U-Share, Applicant Tracking System, Bulk email or Bulk sms services, U-Test, Personal Profiling or Personal Assessment etc and any other service introduced in future.
- Any or all of the offline services including but not related to services introduced to support online services, search services, research services, outsourcing services etc. and any other service introduced over a period of time.
- Any or all of the present services and/or services introduced in future over a period of time, including but not limited to the changes made from time to time with or without notice to the user.
- UniversalHunt reserves the right to designate, in its sole discretion, that certain of UniversalHunt brands, products, or services are governed by separate terms and not this agreement.
The Information, here includes all or any of the below including but not limited to:
- Facts and other information about you, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with UniversalHunt.
- Information Shared by Users (User Content), UniversalHunt or third party advertisers, including actions taken by users and non-users who interact with UniversalHunt.
- Information Shared, Uploaded, downloaded, hosted, posted, displayed, stored, transmitted, sent, submitted, delivered, updated, distributed, stored, destroyed, modified, given in any form AS-IS or processed using UniversalHunt services.
- Information, content,data, text, video, messages, posts, articles, comments or any other content or materials whatsoever
- Personal information, professional information, company information, jobs, comments, reviews, mails, emails, messages, SMSes, news, posts, articles, opportunities or any other content containing any information whatsoever.
- Information Shared directly or indirectly, delivered in person or otherwise, offline or online, via electronic medium or print media, as private or public information, via UniversalHunt platform or otherwise whatsoever including but not limited to delivery platforms, mobile applications, apps, website universalhunt.com, U-Mail, U-touch, U-share or any other means of communication whatsoever.
- Shared via or on UniversalHunt Platform or beyond.
By "content" we mean anything you or other users post, provide or share using UniversalHunt Services.
By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from UniversalHunt or provide to UniversalHunt through Platform.
By "Platform" we mean a set of APIs and services (such as content) that enable others, including application developers and website operators, to retrieve data from UniversalHunt or provide data to us.
By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform, display, distribute, modify, translate, Share, Upload, download, host, post, display, store, transmit, send, submit, deliver, update, distribute, store, destroy, modify, process and create derivative works of.
By "application" we mean any application or website that uses or accesses Platform, as well as anything else that receives or has received data from us. If you no longer access Platform but have not deleted all data from us, the term application will apply until you delete the data.
2.1. Service Eligibility
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the Minimum Age (defined below) or older; (2) you will only have one Universal HuntProfessional Account (Personal or Individual account) and One Business Account (Account for Company / Employer / Corporate / Organization / Firm / Institute) for the company or group of companies you represent. You will create Business Account only if you want to avail our business services and you are an authorized representative of a Company (Business / Organization / Institute / Firm / Employer) and not otherwise. You may have same or different log-in ID(email ID) and/or password for both Professional Account and Business Account;and (3) you are not already restricted by UniversalHunt from using the Services.
Minimum Age means 18 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for UniversalHunt to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then the Minimum Age is such older age. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 18.
2.2. Your Membership
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups) and (4) follow the law and the Dos and Don'ts below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
Note that for Business account used by you on behalf of any other party (ex: your employer or company), the party or company controls such an account (which is different from your personal account) and may terminate your access to it.
2.3 Payment& Refund Policy
2.3.1 Payment Policy
If you purchase any of our Paid Services, you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the termination of your subscription with immediate effect which may and/or may not be notified to you. Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).You authorize us to store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service and to facilitate easy payment for new services.You must pay us for applicable fees and taxes unless you cancel the Paid Service, in which case you agree to still pay these fees through the end of the applicable subscription period. Taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
You can get a copy of your invoice through your account settings for both personal account as well as business account. Alternatively you can request your invoice through Customer Support.
UniversalHunt can make any of its service/product free service paid or its paid service free from time to time for the user with or without any intimation or notice.
UniversalHunt reserves the right to charge subscription and / or membership fees in respect of any part, aspect of its service upon reasonable prior notice or without any notice at sole discretion of Universal Hunt.
2.3.2 Refund Policy
All fees and charges once paid are non-refundable whatsoever. The payment for service once subscribed to by the user is not refundable and any amount paid shall stand appropriated.Any claim for refund is not valid irrespective of any or all of the reason including but not limited to non-usage or partial usage or partial satisfaction or dissatisfaction or interruption of the Serviceor discontinuation of the Service for any specific time duration or permanent discontinuity or termination of the service by either party (the User or UniversalHunt)or change in the rates on higher or lower side for any specific service or change in any of the features of the service partially/specifically/fully or introduction of any other service with different features at same or different rateor any other reason whatsoever. No issue and/or dispute shall be raised by you for the same before any organization, tribunal, courts and/or quasi-judicial authority.
All paid products including but not limited to Paid Account subscriptions, Ads, Job postings, U-Mail or U-Touch or any other paid service introduced from time to time in future whatsoever are nonrefundable after purchase and delivery.
All of your paid / premium features expire as soon as your cancellation takes effect at the end of your current billing cycle or end of the period of paid service, so make sure you use all your paid featuresbefore your account is canceled.
2.4. Notices and Service Messages
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information including your residential contact address up to date.
Please review your universalhunt.com settings to control and limit what kind of messages you receive from us.
2.5. Messages and Sharing
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, U-mail, U-Touch, U-Share, job postings, links to articles and blogs, company details and reviews etc. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or, if public, by Visitors. Certain information is always going to be public like your profile as well as your reviews, articles, blogs etc. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information. Note that other activities, such as applying for a job or sending a U-mail, U-Touch are by default private, only visible to the addressee(s). UniversalHunt has right to change these settings from time to time. UniversalHunt can make public setting private and private setting public with or without any notice.Any Information shared by you including but not limited to personal and professional information in your profile, company information, information as a result of activities like review, U-touch, U-mail, U-Share, Reviews, comments etc. shall be published in totality or partially or in controlled fashion or not published at all or removed at sole discretion of UniversalHunt with or without any notice.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content of our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3. RIGHTS AND LIMITS
3.1. Your License to UniversalHunt
As between you and UniversalHunt, for all and any of the information and content that you share/submit/post with UniversalHunt or with any other party(user or thirdparty) via UniversalHunt Services or platform, you are granting/assigning UniversalHunt a non-exclusive, worldwide, transferable and sub-licensable,royalty free and perpetual right and licenseto use, copy, modify, reproduce, adapt, translate, distribute, delete, publish, perform, display, create derivative works from, process, and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, any or all of the information and content (in whole or part) that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, approval or permission from you, or without anyreasoning, notice and/or compensation to you or othersfor any and/or all the Information.
UniversalHunt reserves the right to filter and monitor and block the content / the information / the emails / U-mails/ U-touch / U-share sent by you/user using the servers maintained by UniversalHunt to relay emails. All attempts shall be made by user to abide by International Best Practices in containing and eliminating Spam.
UniversalHunt has right to use the content submitted by you for all its direct or indirect current as well as future services to be introduced from time to time, including but not limited to services provided by its group companies or associate companies or partner companies or associates or franchisees for commercial or non-commercial benefit without any compensation to you of any kind whatsoever.
UniversalHunt without your consent can give others the right to publish your information/content beyond the Service. Other Users/Members/ Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings provided or removed from time to time.
UniversalHunt has right to introduce / remove / alter / change / scrap / modify any of its services or products, including paid as well as free services, partially or selectively or fully, without any prior consent/intimation/notice/refund/compensation to user at sole discretion of UniversalHunt. UniversalHunt can make any of its free service paid or paid service free, partially or selectively or fully at any given time without consent, compensation, refund, intimation or notice to user at sole discretion of UniversalHunt.
We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
You agree to any and all of the below terms:
- You agree that UniversalHunt has right to make your entire information searchable to other users.
- You agree that UniversalHunt has right to decide its own Search logic for any content like Jobs, members, companies, posts etc. from time to time based on its business interests including restricting access partially or completely as and when required.
- You agree to receive direct, indirect,system generated, people generated or any other communication of any type whatsoever.
- You agree to receive communications from other users
- You agree to receive communications from the UniversalHunt including its employees, representatives, its systems, platforms, servers, websites etc.
- You agree to receive promotional communications from Universal Hunt, other users and/or third party advertises using UniversalHunt platform.
- We may include your content in advertisements for the products and services of UniversalHunt or others (including sponsored content) without your separate consent.
- We have the right, without compensation to you or others, to serve ads near your content and information, and your comments on sponsored content may be made visible as and when decided by UniversalHunt.
- You agree to receive communications in any format like call, email, sms, post, mail, U-mail, U-touch or any other means depending on the information shared by you.
- You agree to communication made to you for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to alerts (including job alerts), applications (job applications), reminders, referrals, references, comments, replies, requests (adding as group member or recommendation or any other), recommendations, routine communications, posts, articles, promotions, information sharing or any other purpose whatsoever.
- UniversalHunt will not be held responsible for any of the your information shared with other users or above communications received by you or contacts made to you by any user or system or anything otherwise.
- We recommend that you read the privacy settings carefully and our privacy settings may change from time to time,including complete removal of privacy settings, without any information to you. We may or may not give privacy settings for any or all or some of these communications.You may use privacy settings, if given, as and when given.
- You agree that information/content/dataprovided by you will be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of other users, universal hunt or third parties. You shall not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the information/content/data provided by you to Universal Hunt including but not limited to the data uploaded on our website Universalhunt.com.
These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others.
- Although UniversalHunt will make all possible efforts to adhere to the privacy settings introduced from time to time, UniversalHunt will not be responsible for any blocked information being seen by a user or any information being seen by a blocked user or any information being seen by any user for any reason whatsoever.
- By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to UniversalHunt, you agree that Universal Hunt can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
- You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law or anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Universal Hunt may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2. Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law governed in India, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
UniversalHunt is not a storage service. You agree that we have no obligation to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by applicable law.
3.3. Other Content, Sites and apps
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. UniversalHunt generally does not review content provided by our Members. You agree that we are not responsible for third parties' (including other Members') content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
You are responsible for deciding if you want to access or use third party apps or sites that link from our Services. If you allow a third party app or site to authenticate you or connect with your UniversalHunt account, that app or site can access information on UniversalHunt related to you and your connections. Third party apps and sites have their own legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be giving others permission to use your information in ways we would not. Except to the limited extent it may be required by applicable law, UniversalHunt is not responsible for these other sites and apps, hence you may use these at your own risk.
UniversalHunt reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including but not limited to the number of your connections, your ability to contact other Members, your ability to apply for number of jobs, usage of U-Mail, U-Touch, U-share etc. UniversalHunt reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if UniversalHunt believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don'ts).
The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website.Universal Hunt reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, UniversalHunt, U-Touch, U-Mail, U-Share, UniversalHunt logos and other UniversalHunttrademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with UniversalHunt are trademarks or registered trademarks of Universal Hunt. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
3.5 Use of UniversalHunt Content
UniversalHunt authorizes You, subject to these Terms, to view and a single copy of the content available from or on UniversalHunt in both offline or online formats including but not limited to universalhunt.com and/or applications and to access and use the UniversalHunt Sites and the Universal Hunt Content (as defined below) and to download and print a single copy of the content available on or from the UniversalHunt Sites solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The contents of universalhunt.com, and of all other websites and applications and platforms under UniversalHunt’s control, whether partial or otherwise (universalhunt.com and such other websites are sometimes collectively referred to as the UniversalHunt Sites), such as designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and other UniversalHunt content (collectively, "UniversalHunt Content"), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All UniversalHunt Content is the property of UniversalHunt or its licensors. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the UniversalHunt Sites is the exclusive property of UniversalHunt and is protected by Indian and international copyright, trademark, and other laws. Unauthorized use of the UniversalHunt Content may violate these laws and/or applicable communications regulations and statutes, and is strictly prohibited. You must preserve all copyright, trademarks, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Universal Hunt Content on any authorized copy You make of the UniversalHunt Content. You may not sell or modify the UniversalHunt Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the UniversalHunt Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose, in connection with products or services that are not those of UniversalHunt, in any other manner that is likely to cause confusion among consumers or that otherwise infringes Universal Hunt’s intellectual property rights.
Any code that UniversalHunt creates to generate or display any Universal Hunt Content or the pages making up any UniversalHunt Site and/or applications is also protected by UniversalHunt’s copyright and You may not copy or adapt such code.
You may not use any of the UniversalHunt Content on any other Web site or in a networked computer environment (including, without limitation, by uploading or republishing UniversalHunt Content on any Internet, Intranet or Extranet site or incorporating the UniversalHunt Content in any other database or compilation for any purpose). You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any UniversalHunt Content or the pages making up any UniversalHuntSite, which is also protected by the Company's copyright. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in these Terms shall be construed as conferring any license to intellectual property rights, whether by estoppel, implication or otherwise. This license is revocable at any time without notice and with or without cause. You shall not do any action(s), which are prohibited as per The Information Technology Act, 2008. Any divulgence to the same shall make you solely responsible for the costs and/or consequences arising from the same.
3.6 User Content and Submissions
You are solely responsible for your UniversalHunt Account information, content, messages or other information ("User Content") that You submit, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on any Universal Hunt Site or transmit to other Users. By posting User Content to any Universal Hunt Site, You automatically grant, and You represent and warrant that You have the right to grant, to UniversalHunt an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area of any Universal Hunt Site, including but not limited to message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, You grant UniversalHunt and its group companies and affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicense-able (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to You the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed any UniversalHunt Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
You agree that any email sent by the user through UniversalHunt website (U-Mail) may or may not be storedas part of Users’ account of sender or recipient respectively from time to time. Notification of the U-mail may or may not be given depending on features of each service decided from time to time.
UniversalHunt does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the UniversalHunt Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or any other material. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, You send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information including but not limited to information shared through U-Share (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of UniversalHunt. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to You or any other person who submitted the Submission.
4. DISCLAIMERS AND LIMIT OF LIABILITY
4.1. No Warranty or Guarantee
To the extent allowed under law UniversalHunt (and those that UniversalHunt works with to provide the Services) (A) Disclaim all implied warranties and representations (E.g. warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of data, and non-infringement); (B) Do not guarantee that the services will function without interruptions or errors, and (C) Provide the services (including content and information) ON AN AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE basis.
UniversalHunt will not be liable on account of any inaccuracy or accuracy of information provided via any form of communication including but not limited to web site universalhunt.com. It is the responsibility of the user to further research the information before using for any purpose whatsoever.
Any breach of privacy or of the information provided by the user/member/visitor to UniversalHunt including but not limited to information to be placed on the website Universalhunt.com or UniversalHunt applicationsby technical or any other means whatsoever is not the responsibility of UniversalHunt.
UniversalHunt does not guarantee confidentiality of information provided to it by any person acquiring/using all/any information provided by UniversalHunt including information displayed on the universalhunt.com website or any of its other websites / domains owned and operated by UniversalHunt.
UniversalHunt will make best efforts to do so but does not warrant that any of the web sites or any affiliate site(s) or network system or applications (apps) or electronic communication or print media communication or any other communication whatsoever linked to it is free of any operational errors nor does it warrant that it will be free of any virus, computer contaminant, worm, or other harmful components.
4.2. Exclusion of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS UniversalHunt HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT SUPERSEDES THIS AGREEMENT), UNIVERSAL HUNT(AND THOSE THAT UniversalHuntWORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY KNOWN, UNKNOWN, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OR CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT).
IN NO EVENT SHALL UniversalHunt (AND THOSE THAT UniversalHunt WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS) BE LIABLE, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL AND/OR ANY CLAIMS OF ANY TYPE WHATSOEVER.
This limitation of liability is part of the basis of the bargain between you and UniversalHunt and shall apply to all claims of liability (E.g. warranty, tort, negligence, contract, law) and even if UniversalHunt has been told of the responsibility of any such damage, and even if these remedies fail their essential purpose.
Any direct or indirect or formal or informal contract or agreement which may be signed between Users (two or more and of any type like individual professionals or companies or both) is not under the purview of UniversalHunt and UniversalHunt shall not be held responsible by the User for any performance or non-performance of any direct/indirect/formal/informal contract/agreement signed on paper or agreed via email or verbally between them. The User holds UniversalHunt harmless for the said aspect for all times to come.
We shall not be liable to YOU / USER / VISITOR including but not limited to the individual professionals or individuals representing the client companies or any third parties on any legal or equitable basis for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages or any loss of data, opportunities, reputation, profits or revenues caused as s result of our services, including negligence, for any acts or omissions of all or any of UniversalHunt or its employees. USER totally holds UniversalHunt harmless under any circumstances whatsoever. The candidate hereby agrees to indemnify and keep indemnified UniversalHunt against all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, damages, penalties, duties, costs, charges and expenses of any nature whatsoever, known and/or unknown, incurred / suffered / sustained by the candidate due to all or any of UniversalHunt or its employees. Further, the user agrees to indemnify UniversalHunt for all losses incurred by universal hunt due to any false, distorted, manipulated, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent or misleading facts or otherwise objectionable averments made by the user on the platform / products / services / network / website / system of UniversalHunt in whatsoever format through whatsoever means.
UniversalHunt is not responsible for and does not guarantee, warranty, verify, ratify, endorse, authenticate, validate, crosscheck, test, certify, refer, prefer, recommend or approveanythingincluding but not limited to occurrence, non-occurrence, response, no-response, performance, non-performance, delivery,non-delivery, outcome or no-outcome of all or any of the informationor contentpublished by the users(like their personal information, company information, information related to their products and services, jobs, comments, views, reviews or any other communication whatsoever type through whatever means), employees or representatives of UniversalHunt, the services and products of UniversalHunt or associate parties, third party or its services and products advertised on UniversalHunt, events, anything with regard to but not limited to candidate shortlisting, interview, reimbursement, job offer, travel, ticketing, immigration or any legal procedure like police verification, selection, financial payment or employment or non-employment or loss of job of any candidate with any company including the client companies of UniversalHunt.
UniversalHunt does not take any responsibility of any type whatsoever for any Useror company or its employees or representatives for any association or non-association with each other in any format whatsoever or the outcomes of these associations or non-associations of any type whatsoever.
The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and UniversalHunt assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
UniversalHunt shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and / or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards / debit cards and / or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise.
UniversalHunt will not be party to any legal proceedings of any party or parties whatsoever including but not limited to users. In case universal hunt is implicated in any legal proceedings, costs will be recovered from the party or parties that names UniversalHunt. UniversalHunt however will abide with any court order served on it through due process.
In case a person using the world wide web/internet receives a spam or virus which includes a link to UniversalHunt or universalhunt.com or to any other site maintained, operated or owned by UniversalHunt, it should not be held responsible for the same. UniversalHunt assumes no responsibility for such communications.
UniversalHunt would not be held liable for loss of any information/content/data technical or otherwise, supplied/stored by/forthe user irrespective of any reason/cause including but not limited to acts of God as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond UniversalHunt’s reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Government policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities or whatsoever may be any other reason.
All the Information shared by the user is sole responsibility of the person from where such content originated (the Originator) and not UniversalHunt.
Part of the Site contains advertising/other material submitted to UniversalHunt by third parties. Responsibility for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with applicable International and National law is exclusively on the advertisers and UniversalHunt will not be responsible for any claim, error, omission or inaccuracy in advertising material. UniversalHunt reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisements on the Site will be at sole discretion of UniversalHunt at terms and conditions of UniversalHunt made available from time to time on request.
Any ill-conduct of the User in violation of this agreement shall entitle UniversalHunt to forthwith terminate all services to the user without notice and to forfeit any amounts paid by the User on an immediate basis.
UniversalHunt or You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback, comments, reviews etc.;
- Members and/or Visitors' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Sections 4, 6, 7, and 8 of this Agreement;
- Any amounts owed by You to UniversalHunt prior to termination, remain payable to UniversalHunt after termination.
- You can visit our Help Center to learn how to close your UniversalHunt account.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
That this agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws prevailing in India and any legal proceeding brought by either Party under this Agreement, shall be exclusively referred to and instituted in the Court having jurisdiction in the city of Ahmedabad in Gujarat, India.
7. UniversalHunt DOs AND DON’Ts and USER responsibility and Prohibitions
7.1. DOs. You agree that you will
- Comply with all applicable laws, international and/or national, including butnot limited to privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and any other regulatory requirement or law;
- Provide correct, accurate and complete information/content to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner.
7.2. DON’Ts. You agree that you will not
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Provide information / content which may contain any false, distorted, manipulated, fraudulent or misleading facts or averments.
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the title or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by UniversalHunt);
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Create a false identity on UniversalHunt;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Create multiple member profiles / accounts. (You are allowed only one professional Account and one Business Account, that too only if you are authorized representative to create and manage that account.)
- Invite people you do not know to join your network / group;
- Utilized our services to upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available either directly or indirectly, any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial e-mail.
- Spam the database maintained by universalhunt.com / UniversalHunt or indiscriminately and repeatedly forward mail that may be considered spam etc.
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Upload, post, transmit, publish, or distribute any material or information that is unlawful, or which may potentially be perceived as being harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose, such as confidential information of others including but not limited to your employer;
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Violate the intellectual property or other rights of UniversalHunt, including, without limitation, using the word UniversalHunt or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except our written permission and/or provisions mentioned in brand guideline displayed from time to time;
- Use UniversalHunt invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by UniversalHunt;
- Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution.
- Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on universalhunt.com in connection with a competitive service (as determined by UniversalHunt);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on universalhunt.comfor commercial purpose of any type whatsoever;
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of UniversalHunt, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by UniversalHunt);
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- Purchase any of the Services for Resale (except as expressly authorized by UniversalHunt)
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by UniversalHunt without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited UniversalHuntBusiness Partner);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a UniversalHunt Group or any other feature of the Services, without UniversalHunt’s consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a company/organization on UniversalHunt, without UniversalHunt’s consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from UniversalHunt without the consent of Universal Hunt;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, scrape, crawl or spider the Services or any related data or information;
- Use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering or extraction methods. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, scrappers, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search any UniversalHunt Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such UniversalHunt Site.
- Use robots / bots / spiders / scrappers / software application or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the UniversalHunt Content or information available from any UniversalHunt Site including expired job postings, other than as permitted by these Terms;
- Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in framing, mirroring, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by UniversalHunt, such as its mobile applications anduniversalhunt.com;
- Override any security feature of the Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
- Solicit passwords or personally identifiable information from other Users;
- Post any content/information or jobs on any UniversalHunt Site for any competitor of UniversalHunt or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Universal Hunt
- Post jobs or content on any UniversalHunt Site that contain any hyperlinks, email addresses, HTML Tags, "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant or are otherwise misleading are prohibited;
- Send unsolicited communications including but not limited to mail or e-mail, letters, phone calls and/or faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of any UniversalHunt Site;
- Use / insert any of the URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on unversalhunt.com
Following is an illustrative (not exhaustive) list of the kinds of communications, which can be classified as spam:
- Unsolicited Bulk Messages/Unsolicited Commercial Communications.
- Voice Calls/SMS to telephone numbers registered on the National Consumer Preference Register or any similar platform.
- Non-professional communications without any purpose/opportunity like job etc.
- Messages with misleading subject lines.
- Blank Messages.
- Extra ordinary High Number of mails.
- Mails soliciting payments.
- Misleading/Fraudulent mails.
7.3 User Responsibility
- The User is solely responsible for maintaining confidentiality of the User password and user identification and all activities and transmission performed by the User through his user identification and shall be solely responsible for carrying out any online or off-line transaction involving credit cards / debit cards or such other forms of instruments or documents for making such transactions and Universal Hunt assumes no responsibility or liability for their improper use of information relating to such usage of credit cards / debit cards used by the subscriber online / off-line.
- In case of some services, there may be system-generated passwords. Incase if UniversalHunt has created a fresh password or reset the password for the User, then User must change that password to any other password of his preference and avoid continue to use to account with the UniversalHunt system generated passwords.
- The User/Member/Visitor to universalhunt.com and/or its affiliated websites and/or applications / apps does hereby specifically agree that he/she shall, at all times, comply with the requirements of the Information Technology Act, 2000 as also rules, regulations, guidelines, bye laws and notifications made thereunder, while assessing or feeding any content / information including but not limited to personal information / resume / company information, comment, articles, news, U-mail, U-touch, U-Share or any other information/data whatsoever into the computers, computer systems or computer network of UniversalHunt. The said User/Member/visitor to universalhunt.com and/or its affiliated websites does further unequivocally declare that in case he violates any provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2008 (as amended from time to time) and/or rules, regulations, guidelines, byelaws and notifications made thereunder, he shall alone be responsible for all his acts, deeds and things and that he alone shall be liable for civil and criminal liability there under or under any other law for the time being in force.
- The User is solely responsible for obtaining, at his own cost, all licenses, permits, consents, approvals and intellectual property or other rights as may be required by the user for using the Services of UniversalHunt.
- All the Information shared by the user is sole responsibility of the person from where such content originated (the Originator).
- User will have sole responsibility of being authorized and managing the Business Account on behalf of the company represented. In the event any of the user’s, engagement terminates with the Company/Employer represented, it shall be the sole responsibility of the User to discontinue the usage and let the new authorized user be decided by the Employer/Company.User shall ensure to keep all the changes Updated as and when any changes thereof from time to time.
- If you use the UniversalHunt Sites or Applications (Apps) through a mobile device, you agree that information about your use through your mobile device and carrier may be communicated to us, including but not limited to your mobile carrier, your mobile device, or your physical location. In addition, use of the UniversalHunt Sites / Apps through a mobile device may cause data to be displayed on and through your mobile device. By accessing the UniversalHunt content using a mobile device, you represent that to the extent you import any of the content to your mobile device that you have authority to share the transferred data with your mobile carrier or other access provider. In the event you change or deactivate your mobile account, you must promptly update your UniversalHunt account information to ensure that your messages are not sent to the person that acquires your old number and failure to do so is your responsibility. You acknowledge that you are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the UniversalHunt Sites through your mobile access provider. Therefore, you should check with your provider to find out if the Universal Hunt Sites/Apps are available and the terms for these services for your specific mobile devices.
7.4 User Prohibitions
The User is prohibited from using UniversalHunt Services for any unlawful purpose or illegal activity or uploading, posting, transmitting, updating or sharing any or all of the information or contentincluding similar but not limited to the information or content that:
- Belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to;
- Is grossly harmful, harassing, annoying, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, promoted bigotry, racially or ethnically objectionable, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, of a menacing character or likely to cause physical harm, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety to any person or group, or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by UniversalHunt’s discretion or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- Harm minors in any way like provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- Infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights;
- Violates any law for the time being in force;
- Deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; impersonate another person;
- Contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation, religion, party, organization, company, group of people, or any person in general or specific.
- Supplies or demands information related to racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, philosophical or religious beliefs, membership of a trade union, physical or mental health, sexual life, the commission of criminal offences or proceedings, etc. or any such similar information.
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users;
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any UniversalHunt Site, including, without limitation the following activities:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization;
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any UniversalHunt Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mail bombing" or "crashing"; or
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences, which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
The services provided by UniversalHunt to the User do not extend to acting as an agent (express or implied) on behalf of any User.
8. GENERAL TERMS
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
Any communication from UniversalHunt or any of its employees with any user made verbally or in written or via any electronic media, including but not limited to their official email ID shall not supersede this communication and must be discarded, not followed and reported to immediately.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that UniversalHunt has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that UniversalHunt may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
UniversalHunt reserves its right to amend / alter or change all or any disclaimers and/or terms of agreements at any time without any prior notice. All terms / disclaimers whether specifically mentioned or not shall be deemed to be included if any reference is made to them. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement with or without providing you the notice and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 9.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us:
(Feedback form to be redirected on firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY MAIL at:
202, Iscon Elegance, S.G.Highway, Ahmedabad – 380009, Gujarat, India
10. ACCEPTANCE OF AGREEMENT
If you continue to use the Services of UniversalHunt including but not limited to UniversalHunt Sites and/or Applications and/or offline services and exchange communications with UniversalHunt or any of its employee, including but not limited to sharing information / professional profile / CV / Resume’ or any other information whatsoever via email / print / website universalhunt.com / any electronic application or any other means whatsoever, you are deemed to have understood, agreed, ratified and accepted to all the terms of this agreement. We wish you all the best in your professional endeavors and success in your professional career. Feel free to communicate with us for any help or information you wish to share.
11. RIGHT TO CHANGE
UniversalHunt may change the terms in this Agreement at any time, at its sole discretion, without any notice to any one including but not limited to the existing users and all the changes shall be applicable to all the users who continue to use the Services of UniversalHunt. UniversalHunt is free to offer its services to any user without any restriction whatsoever.